Business of Music Conference
Urban Network Digital in conjunction with Music Industry Quarterly (MIQ) Magazine are gearing up for the Annual Business of Music Conference, in Los Angeles, Calif., June 8-10, 2017, at the Hilton Hotel, 6360 Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367—just a 20 mile drive up the 101 North from Hollywood, and 25 miles from Los Angeles Airport (LAX).
The 2 ½ day Conference platform will consist of…
• A series of Seminars & Panels discussing topics pertinent to today’s digitally-based music industry: i.e. social media, artist branding, songwriting and production, DJs and radio professionals, promotion & marketing, funding and entrepreneurship.
• A curated showcase spotlighting some of the industry’s best emerging artists as chosen by top A&Rs
• An opportunity for independent R&B and Hip-Hop artists to perform their music in front of a panel of respected industry judges
• A Thurs. evening Gospel Music Celebration
• Hospitality suites for labels to sponsor listening parties
• A DJ Beat Battle Lounge
• Fashion & Music Runway
• Exhibit & Gifting Area
• Industry Tastemaker Awards Presentation…and lots More